What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Whirlwind Stop!


I imagine as a whirlwind gets stronger it gets bigger. I don't know for certain, but I picture it getting more devastating as it grows and needs more space to destroy. The headache that won't quit for me is often the result of the the mind that won't rest. When that mind that won't rest does not rest for days on end, the headache that won't quit needs more room to grow into and overflows in my neck and back. That's where I am at today. there is so much going on around me and only some of it is mine. I need to put it all down on paper and attack it one thing at a time. But then the war starts as the things in my head fight to see who is going down on the paper first and then to see which item is going to get crossed off first. I can't take it much more the whirlwind stops tonight. I need rest.

No comments: