What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Friday, September 26, 2008

SOMEONE WAS IN MY HEAD

one month ago today someone was in my head literally. almost two months ago i walked into a local emergency room with symptoms of yet another TIA or mini stroke That led two a three week stay in three different hospitals and a brain surgery after about 2 years of these mini strokes eith no apparent cause of them someon thought to run a different test that no one had un on me yet and diagnosedme with moya moya syndrome arare brain disease that affects asian women and children . I had an STA/MCA BYPASS they took an artery out of my scalp and sewed it into the artery in my middle brain i now have a 2"x2"scar on my right side of my head and a reason to finally get a mohawk the great neurosurgery team at USC University hospital did a great job on the surgery even though I did technically die on the table twice I stopped breathing once and my heart stopped once.

No comments: