What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back To Old Stomping Grounds That I Never Reall Stomped On

I am sitting in the 7th floor waiting room at USC University Hospital, Waiting to go in to see my mom. (She is doing well, by the way.) And her new kidney is doing well also. I was actually a patient here in this hospital about 4 months ago, this is place where I had my craniotomy done where they took about a 2 square in piece of my skull removed an artery from my temple area and then sewed it into my brain. Up to that point I was having some strong mini strokes as well as up to 5 to 10 little mini strokes in a day. Since I had the surgery I have had only two mini strokes and only one of them was big enough to send me to the hospital. My family has been showing the places I was staying at here when I was here in the hospital. I have always wanted a cool head scar and now I have one. his hospital is a teaching hospital so there are a lot of young looking doctors in here. I am sure they are tired of me asking how many times they have performed this or that procedure and how far they are in their residency. I am glad my mom had her surgery here I know, personally, what kind of care they are capable of providing.

No comments: