What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Midweek Video Distraction

There are a lot of things I would like to have over a hundred of....cars, computers, cameras, casas (had to keep the "c" thing going). But cats is not one of them. I think that anyone who has or even wants that many cats is a little out of this world (not in the good way). I happen to think that cats are gross, little blobs of fur who are way to emotional and temperamental. Here is a video of one of those out of the world people. Just the way they are fed makes me nauseous.






I don't know what else to say except never be this person if you have neighbors.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: