What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Singing....I think....

I am not a great singer. I am not one to criticize usually because it takes guts to get up and sing in front of people--even when you are a good singer. But I am a fan of embarrassment intervention--you know someone who steps in to make the blind and deaf aspiring stage performer aware by saying "hey maybe music is not your gift...." My question is where was this girls family or friend who should have intervened before her moment of fame was captured in perpetuity on You Tube? Can it really be that bad? Have a look for yourself:




It was that bad, huh?

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing--Stop a friend from doing this to themselves!
Mike

No comments: