What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Monday, October 15, 2007

Looking To Get Away

I am looking to get away for a couple of days. Not because I am burnt out or fed up or anything like that, but because I am longing for silence. I feel my insides yearning for quiet and alone time. I love my family, but we love a busy life. There are times in my day when I am alone and the house is quiet but in that quiet time there is too many distractions that I am familiar with. I need a break. I need a mountain to climb or a garden to escape to with no distractions of any sort. I want to be quiet and just be able to listen to what God is saying to me and to my spirit.

No comments: