What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some Days...

Some days I just want to crawl back into bed and hide under the covers. Not because I am depressed or upset or going through some other form of emotional distress but because I am a Christian. I know that seems like a horrible thing to say, but sometimes it is true. Being a Christian in itself is not what makes me want to hide it is some of my brothers and sisters in Christ that make me want to hide because of their actions and words. I speak love and think love. It has taken me a long time to get here for me to be able to that. I was always about justice before I was about mercy. I think it is better to extend a hand to someone to help them or welcome them than to preach at them and tell them how horrible of a person they are. I saw this video this morning when I was going through my RSS feeds. It is from MMI. I will not say that I agree with abortion or that I think it is the right thing to do, because that is farthest from my beliefs. I will say though that this video upset me and made me a little angry. Maybe it was because of the content and I think it was partly because it was a little kid that was the center of the video. I felt like I was a little kid again having my gifts exploited. Anyhow, here is the video. Try not to want to go and hide.




Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: