What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Eve of the Unknown


It is my birthday eve. It is the big 3 -1. It seems that this birthday is a lot more difficult to accept than my 30th was. So I decided to treat myself today. Actually I started last night when I ordered my birthday present to myself. But today--I have been a good boy and my glucose levels have been real good--I decided to celebrate with a little treat from Alicia's Cookery and Catering in Brea, CA. It is a chocolate kaluha cake with a rasberry and what I think is lavender on top, drizzled with some white chocolate.







I couldn't eat the whole thing, that would just be being greedy ;)
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing! Mike







No comments: