What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wisdom From A Cup


The Way I See It #185
"A valuable lesson I've learned from making music is to never let anyone intimidate me. Every student, celebrity, CEO, and math teacher in the world has experienced love, loneliness, fear and embarassment at some point. To understand this is to level an often very lopsided playing field."--Anna Nalick--Singer, songwriter.

Most of the time I spend my time asking myself why can can't I be more like that person. I guess what I should be asking when I see someone who has qualities I like is, "How am I like that person already." We spend so much time on the differences between us that we fail to notice the similarities. Thanks for the reminder Anna! Be Blessed and Be a Blessing! Mike

No comments: