What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Will Not Change

Being a disciple of Christ means caring about and hoping to reach the hundreds, thousands and millions. As much as I get excited about the crowds I never want to lose sight of the individual that I can reach. I'm putting the world on notice (especially with all the terror and horrible things flooding the news) that it will not change me. Be Blessed and Be a Blessing! Mike

The Change Performed by Garth Brooks



One hand
Reaches out
And pulls a lost soul from harm
While a thousand more go unspoken for
They say what good have you done
By saving just this one
Its like whispering a prayer
In the fury of a storm.

(chorus)
And I hear them saying youll never change things and no matter
What you do its still the same thing
But its not the world that I am changing I do this so this
World will know that it will not change me.

This heart

Still believes
The love and mercy still exist.
While all the hatred rage and so many say
That love is all but pointless in madness such as this
Its like trying to stop a fire
With the moisture from a kiss.

*chorus*

As long as one heart still holds on
Then hope is never really gone.

*chorus*

What I do is so
This world will know
That it will not change me

No comments: