What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Big Finale

Well it is almost midnight and I just got home from celebrating my 31st birthday with one of my best friends. We almost didn't make it due to some family circumstances, but we pulled it off in the end. We went and spent a couple of hours at PF Changs at Victoria Gardens. We had some great appetizers and a couple of Good Martinis. It was great being with her to see how we have changed. Before we would have been through our first two drinks in the first twenty minutes. It was awesome to see that we could share a good time without having to be stupid intoxicated. It amazes me how God can deliver a person from their deepest vice. We had some great conversation and an awesome walk down memory lane. If this is how it is starting out, then the 31st year of my life won't be so bad. Thanks to my family for the great meal and awesome gifts (all green with dead presidents on them), and to Kim for the great time tonight and for being a friend, and to God for the blessing of another year of life, I pray that I am able to glorify your name with my life even more this year.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

PS-->Here is a picture of my gift to me this year!

No comments: