What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Travel Into the Unknown

Tomorrow I am going to Arizona with my mom. It is going to be her Mother’s Day present. We are going to see some friends of ours minister over there. Their ministry is great because there is always a fresh anointing of God there and you leave like you just ate the Lord’s Table. So that part I am looking forward to. There is part that I am not so looking forward to—my mom and I traveling together. We love each other to death but can’t seem to be in the same room together for super extended periods of time. I have to admit that the past couple of times that we have traveled together it has been great. But more often than not we get home and swear we are never traveling together ever again! I am just glad that she feels like traveling and as sick as she has been lately I would take her anywhere she asked me to! Aww what a good son I am! =) We’ll see how it goes…

No comments: