What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Friday, May 11, 2007

10 Things I Hate About You...

I have some things that really irk me--like people who chew ice, or pop their gum or chew with their mouths open. Pretty much any noise that you make with your mouth irritates me and just grates on my nerves. I heard an interesting way to deal with things that bother you tonight. It was actually geared towards people who are in realtionships. The advice was to go and make a list of all the things that bug you about a person or just bug you in general. Then instead of confronting the person with the list so they can work on it, you keep the list yourself and work on not being bothered by those things. Instead of starting a confrontation and asking a person to change themselves for your benefit, you look inward and change the only person you have control over--Yourself! Good bit of advice =)

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: