What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Friday, May 18, 2007

Send Money Quick!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to do a little repenting today (ok a little more than usual). The thing is I really don't think it was my fault--I was provoked. I know big ministries need money. Little ministries need money. Heck I need money. I know that sometimes we need to ask for it. I subscribe to a lot of big ministries that never ask for money but seem to be in great financial shape. Then there are others that are out there all the time with their hands out. I won't mention who they because there is no sense in that I will tell you though today they made me mad. I give when I have it or when I am told to. But it just seems like there are always more emails and letters saying they need more money. 2 or 3 a week easily from the same ministry. Today they topped themselves. I received three emails from the same ministry asking for money detailing all the great things they are doing and how if I want them to continue I needed to sow my best seed. Three emails! Maybe if they have that much going on that I needed to be sent three emails there needs to be some downsize in their attempts and an increase in the focus of the ministry. I am gonna stop here because I am gonna need to repent again.


Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.

Mike

No comments: