What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sterile Blogging

So wireless connections are great. I have used them in hotels, coffe shops and houses. One place I never thought I would use it is a hospital. And that is exactly where I am blogging from right now. In fact from here:



Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. We had a good day yesterday. My sister came over with her family and brought some BBQ from Nick's Taste of Texas. Their food is the best I have had in a while as far as BBQ goes. It could just be the fact that I have been on Nutrisystem for almost a month now. So anyway back to the hospital story. My mom felt weak on one side and her blood pressure was crazy low so after a fight with her we finally decided to call the ambulance. They are still running tests to see what the deal is and I have officially been up for more than 24 hours--I am cranky as all heck right now. Just pray with us for a speedy recovery.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

Mike

No comments: