What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Turning Point

I have been a big boy for just about all of my life. My weight has been something that has been one of my biggest issues when it came to my self confidence. I have had to find ways to overcompensate for the way I felt about myself. I have tried just about everything and have had a lot of success in years past. There has been some serious changes in my life over the past year and I have recently found myself at my highest weigth ever. I was in bed one night thinking about this and came to the realization that changed my whole persepctive--I am worth whatever it takes for me to be happy with me! I need to lose weight to be healthy, to be comfortable and to look like the man I feel like inside. Before I even knew it I was on the phone and talking to a representative at Nutrisystem. I have been on the program for 2days so far. I started it when I got back from Arizona. In those two days I have already lost 3 pounds. It is gonna be a while before I can post a before picture up. I'm looking forward to the after picture though. =) I thank God for the motivation and for the self worth He has given me. If He can love me knowing me better than myself, then who am I to not love myself too. I am worth it!

No comments: