What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Buffet, Shopping, Ministry and Beef

Today started out with a great breakfast and the Old Country Buffet (Hometown Buffet here in Cali). Food was not really bad. It was actually good. They have these cinnamon doughnut holes that were to die for. (Spoken like a true diabetic!) After we were full to the brim with food, we headed out in search of some distraction. So we ended up at the mall. Not just any mall but a three story, 4 wing mall. You name the store and they had it and then some. It was like a combination of a Brea Mall with South Coast Plaza. Loved it!! My niece loved it even more because with her Nana in tow she got the hookup. After we were shopped out we went back to the hotel for a quick rest then off to the meeting. Again we got the nicest reception and we were in store for a great meeting. God told me tonight that three doors were going to be opened to me to minister. That’s awesome. I have just been waiting for the green light. He also told me that He was going to speak to me through the book of Daniel. I am not too fond of the old testament because I often get lost, but I trust that He will show me what He wants me to see. We capped off the night with some take out from the Lonestar Steakhouse. I have never eaten there before, but steak is one of my staples. This place was very reasonably priced considering the size of the steak and the quality. Definitely going back there! Praise God for His faithfulness and for meeting us wherever we are at!

No comments: