What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Commando Chinese Babies & Crotchless Pants




This was too much! And kinda too weird!

"I wonder how babies in China feel in the wintertime. I mean, they must experience some severe crotch frost considering the built-in air-conditioning their clothing has! This no-nonsense approach to raising not-yet-potty-trained children has me both baffled and amused.

Here in China, children under the age of approximately 4 years old wear pants that are crotchless. In other words, their pants do not have any crotch, just an open space where the crotch should be. At a Pride Day parade, this style would be called "chaps"! Here in China, they're just regular kids' clothes."

Read the rest here . . .
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: