What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Homeward Bound and Shopping Round II

We made it home safely by the grace of God. We had such a good time. My mom and I almost hit that rough spot where we get through with each other for a little bit but we made it through. We hit one of my favorite stops on the way home—The Cabazon outlets and the Desert Hills Premium Outlets. I did some damage in Gap, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, and Coach for mom. (Aww what a good son! =) ) We had to split up because there were so many of them and we all wanted to hit certain ones but didn’t want to wait for each other to get done before we went to the next one. All I have to say is my credit cards are smokin!! God was great this weekend and blessed us with some rest and relaxation in His presence. We all needed some of that. Glad to be home and glad to be refreshed and excited to see what God is gonna do in my life and my family’s lives next.

No comments: