What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unconditional Love and the Lost

There was an awesome post on one the blogs I follow today that really touched my heart. Not so much in a good way, but in a way that was a confirmation of some of the things God has put on my heart. A lot of time we get so involved in programs, direction, and "being church" that we lose sight of what we are called to do in terms of reaching those that don't know Christ intimately like we do. The methods of reaching the goal become more elaborate and complicated than what we are trying to accomplish. Back to basics--LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. You can find the post that I mentioned here. I hope it gets you to start thinking too.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.
Mike

No comments: