What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Monday, May 14, 2007

BoobTube Confession

Ok so I have taken quite a bit of time off of work lately while the doctors are trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with my body. Naturally I have found ways to fill in my time. I have picked up an addiction to Heroes, American Idol, House and CSI. Those are just the top four. I have a variety of shows that I watch late at night when I am studied out or the pain just won't let me sleep. So I am laying in my room last night and something was just not right. I tried hard to figure it out and I just couldn't nail it down. I finally discovered the reason the oddity in my room--my stereo was on and my tv was not. I tried to find my remote to my tv and I couldn't. Then I noticed it, the strange calm that was over me. The tv was off and I was not freaked out about it. I was actually enjoying the noise of the stereo but not looking for the hourlong drama or sitcom fix. Then I thought about it, I had actually not watched tv all weekend. It actually felt good. But alas it muct come to an end--Heroes is on tonight. "SAVE THE CHEERLEADER, SAVE THE WORLD!"

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: