What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Saturday, May 26, 2007

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

There is nothing more that I cannot stand than a person telling someone they are a not a good role model for someone else because they are not perfect in every way. Maybe if people are looking for perfection in other people they should start with the person they see in the mirror. If people are so concerned about what their children are seeing in other people thatr makes them want to idolize them then they should provide what they do want for their children in their own homes and give their children something to measure by. People like this really annoy me:



Be Blessed and Be Who You Are.
Mike

No comments: