What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Monday, May 14, 2007

Relationship Triangle

I have no idea what the deal is with me hearing so much on making a relationship successful. I certainly hope the Big Guy in the sky is not trying to prep me for something. He said He would give me the desires of my heart not the opposite..."yea though I walk through the valley of relationships, I will fear no committment..." Any way here is something that I heard the other night that really made sense to me. I called it the relationship triangle.

Basically the way it works is the people in the relationship are Persons A&B obviously. Individually they decide in their relationship to get closer to God. As they get closer to God traveling up the triangle, they are ultimately getting closer to each other since the distance between them is getting smaller as well. It just made sense to me and looked even clearer when I made it a picture. I really hope I am not hearing this stuff for me. If you are reading this please pray that Almighty God will spare me from a realtionship! =)

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

Mike

No comments: