What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Monday, September 3, 2007

Crazy Kind Of Love


I had the distinct privilege of going out with my best friend and some of her friends this past Saturday night. It was a real cool Hollywood VIP themed part with limo, red carpet, paparazzi and all. I decided these folks are cool as we had attended a wedding with them the previous week. I have known one of here friends for a while and I just met her boyfriend at the wedding. Watching them this past weekend makes me believe in the old saying that "true love is blind." There is a lot that I can say about this and I am already on my way to saying but I don't think I should. All I have to say is that if I ever trip up and find myself in love I want that person to love me the way these folks love each other. No matter what they look like they are the most wanted person in the room. It was a memorable and learning filled experience. That's all I am gonna say. Peace.


Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

Mike

No comments: