What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Daily Dose of Inspiration

There are days when I need to start my day out with a good quote or a real positive thought to get me started in the right mindset. I read my Word in the morning and that takes me to a good place, but sometimes it leaves me with questions and I am left racking my brain for meaning or interpretation. So I set up some emails to post to the blog on a daily basis to deliver the quotes here. If you enjoy them let me know. If not them shoot me some quotes that have lifted you up when you needed that boost.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: