What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Friday, July 27, 2007

Aquafina = Tap Water In A Bottle






=






I saw this while browsing the news and a sense of justification came over me! I have been saying for a very long time that bottled water from the big soda companies was a scam. The whole selling ice to eskimos thing comes to mind. According to new reports Pepsi is now going to put the fact that Aquafina water comes from a public source. Meaning it is tap water. The only place I would feel safe drinking tap water is in San Francisco where the majority of their water comes from Yosemite and needs very little processing to make it drinkable.




Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!


Mike

No comments: