What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thriller...The Prison Remake

I have nothing against a person being punished for crime. I won't mention my views on capital punishment or anything of the like. I do however believe there is such a thing a s cruel and unusual punishment. I don't think it has anything to do with Arizona's Tent City, or revived chain gangs. I don't think that it has anything to do with making the inmates wearing pink jumpsuits or pink underwear. I found the definition of cruel and unusual punishment abroad in the Philippines. There is a prison in Cebu that has taken cruel and unusual to the cruelest and most unusual levels. They have made their inmates learn the dance moves to Michael Jackson's Thriller. I think the UN or Red Cross should step in immediately. Take a look:




The problem isn't the Thriller video by itself, they also made them choreograph routines to the music from Sister Act--now that is a crime against humanity!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: