What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Random Starbucks Thought...

I have been sitting here in Starbucks since about 5:10 this morning. I dropped my mom off at dialysis and will go pick her up in about 3 hours. As I sit here I am just thinking how good God is. It is amazing how much He loves us and How much mercy He has extended to us. If we allow Him to He will speak to us all day long if only we can be quiet enough to listen. He turns even the plainest events in my daily routine into lessons for me. He truly meets me exactly where I am at each day. He is amazing!

Be Blessesd and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: