What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This Is My Life...

I have been really introspective lately. I dont know why and I am not sure that I like it. Not that I dont like self examination, it's just that I know it leads to change and I am not all that big of a fan of change. I really listened to the words of the Switchfoot song some time ago and the words are stuck in my head..."This is your life are you who you want to be?" So that is my question I ask myself every morning and every chance that I get now when I think of some of the parts of my life that make me, well, me. I am going to take some time here and write about them as they come to mind. Not because I want anyone to read them , but obviously I don't care if anyone does because I am posting them here, but because I want to be able to come back to what I have written and see just how I am measuring mylife. This is the Measurement of Mike afterall! I think I am really doing this because I am growing out of my comfort zone and I know I am capable of so much more and called to much more than I am doing now. I dont know what I expect to find...yeah I do i just think I dont want to see it. Here I go....

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!
Mike

No comments: