What is the measure of man? How do you measure a man's life? I don't know the answer, but these are some of the things I found along the way in my life...
___________________________________________

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lost Connection



Sometime in the last week I have lost the connection between my mind and my hands. I have had a lot of thoughts that I thought I would like to write down here on my blog but I just couldn't muster up the energy or motivation to crack open my computer. I write here not because I care about a readership or "link love"; I write here because I have always enjoyed going back and reading what I was thinking about or feeling on a particular day. It is kind of a measurement of growth (or sometimes non growth) for me. I wanted to have something that I could go back and measure my life with. There has just been something holding me back lately and I quite frankly it is a little irritating now. I have found myself becoming short with people and allowing my thoughts to run from me and get into a whole lot of trouble before I can reign them back into the submission of Christ. I would like to attribute it to a breakthrough that I am gonna experience soon and the enemy is trying to discourage me from pressing into it. I am not really sure. There is a lot going on in my life, but not too much that should have me feeling nasty. I am most definitely not the only one that goes through something like this, I would love to know what people do themselves to get out of slumps. You never know what people go through unless you ask and most of the time you would never even imagine half of the stuff they are going through.

No comments: